Time: Mon May 12 15:52:47 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA20438;
	Mon, 12 May 1997 12:36:35 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA26143;
	Mon, 12 May 1997 12:32:19 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 15:51:08 -0700
To: "Dale Robertson" <habeascorpus@hotmail.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: USA v. Gilbertson, Gilbertson v. U.S. et al.

Dale,

I agree with everything which you have written,
but I am not sure that we agree about the correct
conclusions we should draw from these undeniable
facts.  I wish I had the time to engage you a little
more on the myriad of philosophical issues which
are raised here, but I don't.  Moreover, I am not
prepared to give up, because to do so will surely
doom my clients.  I am taking my cues from the
defendant, and his lovely and committed spouse.

They are both full steam ahead, with a Petition for
Rehearing En Banc on the ORDER denying release.

We are also full steam ahead on the full-blown
appeal, a massive confrontation which is forming
around numerous issues of federal jurisdiction,
e.g. Jury Selection and Service Act, court of
original jurisdiction to enforce FOIA, etc.

Dale, they cannot do this without us, and that
is as plain as day to me now.  I have their
authorization to write a 15-page Petition for
Rehearing En Banc, which will automatically
call for a rehearing by the 3-judge panel on
the previous denial, pursuant to local 8th Circuit
rules of appellate procedure.  We would need you,
if and when the entire panel (en banc) denies
the petition for release.

Won't you please join Us, with an open mind and
a committed heart?  I regard you as a team "member,"
but I do not want to dictate this status to you.
I want you to accept it freely, knowing full well
that if we obey God's Law, we will surely have
God's assistance in this and other related cases and,
God knows, we need it!  The ONLY good that I do now
comes from the Most High;  and I am to blame for
any bad which originates from me.

In closing, Corpus Juris cites two cases holding
that Quo Warranto will lie for a failure to take
the Oath of Office required by the U.S. Constitution.
This is an option in the FOIA enforcement suit which
the defendant brought against the USDC Judge [sic].
I also argue that the FOIA deadlines activate estoppel,
pursuant to Carmine v. Bowen, 64 A. 932 (1906).  So,
judge's failure to evidence credentials now estops
him from doing so in the FOIA suit.

I am standing by.  Do join us, with nothing but your
best, always!

p.s.  I have updated our email address for you (only one now).

p.p.s.  I am also taking the liberty of forwarding this whole
message to all clients of the Supreme Law School, because I
regard you as one of the great teachers of contemporary
American jurisprudence, Dale.  And that is the truth, and
I challenge anyone to prove otherwise.  Please indicate
CONFIDENTIAL messages as such in the Subject: line,
until further notice, okay?

At 04:48 AM 5/12/97 PDT, you wrote:
>Paul:
>
>This is a set of facts which paint a very steep up hill battle.
>
>Even when there are compelling facts, it has been my experience that the
>government doesn't want to let someone go for the simple reason of
deterrance.
>It would make them look bad. And the number and variety of delays, excuses,
>prevarications and pretext to keep someone in jail are virtually endless
when
>tyranny runs rampant so as to perpetuate its power to fleece the people of
thier
>wealth. You are literally asking the fox to not only guard the hen house,
but
>also you are asking him to take one of the pluckings from his mouth and
place
>him back into the society from which he was so illicitly plucked. An unlikly
>occurance - wouldn't you say? Now let's face it, we're not talking about
justice
>here. What we are talking about is political power to perpetuate a fraud
on the
>American People. That's what this is about. Let's keep that perspective. Not
>unwinnable - but merely exteremely difficult and unlikely.
>
>It a little like asking the commandant at the death camps in poland during
WWII
>to spare the life of Herr Rosenberg predicated on the unarguable
proposition of
>his human right to his life - - in the Hegelian (and German) sense of the
>notion. The commandant's answer is likely to be (and often was) a 9mm slug
>the head of the hapless Herr Rosenberg. And that terrible injustice is
what the
>result always is where there is a divorce between justice and law. When
power
>illicitly conjoins with law their offspring is always an expanding
monopoly of
>arrogant power inexorable producing a veritable profusion of injustice.
ie: the