Time: Thu May 22 00:01:05 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA00394;
	Wed, 21 May 1997 23:51:44 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA13533;
	Wed, 21 May 1997 23:51:37 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 23:53:27 -0700
To: Yuriy Kirienko <yk@jps.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Congressman Kolbe gets a deadline

Hello Yuriy,

The FBI are cooperating in a child kidnap
ring, which is sweeping minors off the
streets of inner cities, transporting
them across state lines, and turning them
over to Child Protective Services, where
their names are changed and their Persons
used to swell the clientele size of this
government bureaucracy, justifying more
and more funds from the state legislatures.
I also fear the worst, since CPS just does
not have room for all these kids:  some of
the kids are being sold into slavery,
prostitution, drug running, and who knows
what else?  I will pray to the Most High for
the prompt return of your child;  He is
Our only hope now, and He has the power to
grant your prayers.

Amen.