Time: Fri May 23 11:31:35 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA15094
	for [address in tool bar]; Fri, 23 May 1997 09:35:34 -0700 (MST)
	by bmd2.baremetal.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA06167;
	Fri, 23 May 1997 09:34:23 -0700
	by bmd2.baremetal.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) id JAA06147
	for maptalk-outgoing; Fri, 23 May 1997 09:34:16 -0700
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 11:23:45 -0700
To: maptalk@mapinc.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: MAP: SLS: Arthur, can we pick your brain, please?

Arthur,

I just had a great idea.

You guys in MAP are doing such a superb
job of informing the media of the real
WOD, it occurs to me that the rest of us
in the freedom movement could do no better
than to imitate your techniques, in order
to abolish the IRS, permanently.

I do mean that as a high-level compliment,
if not THE highest!

One theme I wish to repeat, until it sinks
in, is the Grace Commission finding that
federal income taxes do not pay for ANY
government services.  The obvious conclusion,
then, is to abolish the federal income tax,
and do nothing else, whereupon the American
economy will resurge into a renaissance, and
Congress will thereby experience a windfall
in excise taxes from the increased economic
activity.

Another theme is the recent research which
shows that the IRS is a three-tiered trust,
domiciled in Puerto Rico under the Federal
Alcohol Administration, which was declared
unconstitutional in 1935.  "IRS" is not listed
in Title 31, United States Code, the laws
which create the U.S. Treasury Department.

So, here's the big question:  what would it
take to retain you, and others with talent(s)
similar to yours, to educate the rest of
us about the productive and obviously
successful techniques you are utilizing
in the Media Awareness Project ("MAP")?

I am all ears, and eagerly await your
careful and considerate response.

I am taking the liberty of sharing this
request far and wide, because I believe that
you richly deserve the recognition, and I
also believe that our paths will be crossing
down the road apiece, because Trust #62 grew
out of the China Trade Act, which was enacted
to deal with opium, cocaine, and citric wines
shipping out of China.  This Act was administered
in the Philippines by the "Bureau of Internal
Revenue," the predecessor to the "IRS".

I am standing by.  If we don't hear from you
in the very near future, I will continue to
pound on your front door (with or without
a warrant :)

p.s.  "The Cooper File" is being added to our
website as I write this.  The final version
should be available before June 1, 1997.
Please visit the Supreme Law Library at our
URL below my name.  A test version is there
now, for your information.