Time: Mon May 26 15:28:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA05704;
	Mon, 26 May 1997 12:03:20 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA15153;
	Mon, 26 May 1997 12:03:13 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 15:27:22 -0700
To: rjp@alaska.net (Robert Parsons)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Happy Memorial Day, indeed!

Hello Bob,

Many thanks for your kind words here.

I have been saying the same thing,
amazingly with almost the exact same
words:  I sincerely do not know how
they can survive these revelations
about their genealogy.  We are, surely,
experiencing the phenomenon of simultaneous
invention.  See "The Structure of Scientific
Revolutions" by Thomas Kuehn.

I appreciate your consideration also
by forwarding this important news to
everyone you know.  That's the very
spirit which will restore freedom to
this parched and beleaguered land.

May your family, friends, and associates
all taste true freedom, very very soon,
and may your sun arise tomorrow on a life
filled with an abundance of all good things,
both visible and invisible.

For, man does not live by bread alone,
but by the breath of Spirit which flows
from the heart outwards, to every other
living thing.

If we will but tune our hearts to the eternal
laws which have been given to us already,
America will return to unparalleled greatness,
as she reflects infinite good back upon her Maker,
and tunes to that Power which knows no equal,
and no end.

Happy Memorial Day!