Time: Tue May 27 20:21:08 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA03598;
	Tue, 27 May 1997 18:55:46 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA05981;
	Tue, 27 May 1997 18:55:35 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 20:02:43 -0700
To: "Spike & C.J." <kfry@duo-county.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Comment on "The Cooper File" (fwd)
Cc: <romans@gate.net>

Hello Spike & C.J.,

Thanks for the kind words here.

Enough is enough, for me at least.
The Alabama Supreme Court has made
it as plain as day, in the Gardina
case:  2 classes of citizenship,
not 1.  It is still good, standing
case law.  Huntsville is in Alabama,
the last time I checked.

We will look forward to having you
join us in the Supreme Law School.
Remember, it is a Socratic Method:
you must ask the questions, and the rest
of us must do our best to answer.   This is
very different from public schools,
where the teacher asks the questions,
and the students are expected to provide
answers.  If you don't ask questions,
then there won't be very many answers :)

See you down the road, not too far
from here.

>Greetings Paul:
>I'm just a frustrated Patriot in the Bluegrass state...but after reading
>your blistering questions in reference to Becraft...I'm now charged and
>ready to follow you further!
>Thanks for saying what I feel had to be said about this guy. I was apalled
>at his and WB's behavior over meddling with a client!! Where's the ORIGINAL
>13TH WHEN YOU NEED IT?

Very good question!  Those are the very kinds
of questions which we encourage in the School.
David Dodge is waiting in the wings.
I will forward this message to him.
Please feel free to contact him directly.

p.s.  Help yourself to all the documents
in the Supreme Law Library at the URL
beneath my name.  You might begin with
"Esquires", since you already know about
the original 13th amendment.