Time: Tue May 27 20:21:14 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA08405
	for [address in tool bar]; Tue, 27 May 1997 19:04:53 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 20:11:44 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: SLS: Who is Everett C. Gilbertson?

He is a former member of the Pilot Connection
Society, and he was convicted of making a false
statement on his federal income tax return.
I was brought in after the conviction, to
cooperate with the public defender to defeat
any sentencing.  Among numerous other things,
we sued the USDC judge, for failing to produce
requisite credentials;  this should have recused
the judge before sentencing, however that judge
proceeded anyway to sentence Gilbertson to 18
months in federal prison.  We then moved the same
judge for a release order, pending appeal;  this
was denied.  We then moved the 8th Circuit for
the same order;  it was also denied.  We are now
back up to the 8th Circuit with a Petition for
Rehearing En Banc.  This Petition saw limited
circulation on the Internet immediately after
I wrote it.  We are now awaiting their en banc
decision on this Petition for Rehearing En Banc.

For some background, see "The Kick-Back Racket"
in the Supreme Law Library at the URL beneath
my name.