Time: Sat May 31 15:52:09 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA24550;
	Sat, 31 May 1997 12:42:15 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA07441;
	Sat, 31 May 1997 12:42:09 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 15:43:15 -0700
To: "John R. Hockman" <jhockman@citizen.infi.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Kennelly Letter (fwd)

Hello John,

My personal opinion is that you may be
wasting your time.  If you consider
Kennelly's letter to be one gram, there
is a comparable ton of similar evidence
in the book "The Federal Zone: Cracking
the Code of Internal Revenue."  If people
are not willing to pay a modest $25 for
an electronic copy of this book, then
I am not interested in spoon-feeding
them anything which they will just
reject anyway.  I can tell you this,
the letter is bona fide, but much of
the evidence I was collecting prior
to 1993 was taken from me, as was the
original of the Zolton letter;  the
latter was "stolen" from me by the
Montana Freemen.  Since I never had
the original of the Kennelly letter, I took
that as my cue to write her directly;
she fell silent, when she had a moral
obligation to inform me if I did, in fact,
have a forgery.  Silence is a fraud, where
there is a legal or a moral duty to speak,
pursuant to U.S. v. Tweel.  I argue that
a U.S. Representative's oath of office
creates a legal AND a moral duty to speak.

The price of your daughter's ignorance
is a future filled with Forms W-4 and
1040 (read "wage slavery" [sic]).

I choose freedom.

p.s.  Please show your daughter the documents
in the Supreme Law Library;  these are free
to everyone, except the People who paid dearly
to bring this documentation to you.  I would
point her to Treasury Decision 2313, and then
change the subject.

At 02:50 PM 5/31/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Showed my daughter the Kennelly letter. Since she is sceptical and in
multimedia as well she said that anyone could paste up something that looks
like a letter she signed and send it out to unsuspecting people to further
a point. Who has the original?

The recipient, no?

 Can it be verified by a notary as real? Can copies of this verified letter
be made available?
>Thanks for your reply,

email:       [address in tool bar]   : Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on Intel 586 CPU