Time: Mon Jun 02 06:30:05 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA01411
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 2 Jun 1997 06:05:26 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 05:36:41 -0700
To: pmitch@primenet.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar] (by way of Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar])
Subject: eudora...send email to your favorites with just one click?

Or, put yourself at the end of "Friends",
so you get confirmation that your "Friends"
received the message.  We do this in the
Supreme Law School.  In this way, you only
need to update the "Bcc:" line, and the "To:"
line can remain blank.

The concept of "one-click" broadcasts has a
few logical contraditions:  a click is a "pick"
(or choice).  You may have several lists,
and you most likely have several different
messages from which to choose.  So, I think
the problem boils down to this:

pick message(s)
pick list(s)
send message(s) to list(s) now

for a total of 3 clicks, at least.

Once, when I tried:

pick messages (highlight outbox sequence)
pick "Friends"
send messages to "Friends"

Eudora had a meltdown, so I
have not tried it since.