Time: Mon Oct 28 17:00:09 1996
To: "John Burr" <john.burr@qmail.eonetworks.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Silence Creates Estoppel
Bcc: Nancy Lord

At 03:37 PM 10/28/96 U, you wrote:
>Fine with me Paul, I do believe that
>People v. boxer is significant.  The fact
>that Boxer did not answer establishes presumed fact.

Yes, indeed, based on several cases, e.g.:
U.S. v. Tweel:  "Silence can only be equated
with fraud where there is a legal or a
moral duty to speak, or where an inquiry left
unanswered would be intentionally misleading."
An unrebutted affidavit is the truth of the
case, for all time.  The facts we established
are no longer presumed, but conclusive, by
virtue of her silence, which invoked estoppel,
which renders the affidavits *conclusive* fact.
This is basic American law never repealed.
People may "believe" that the case is not
significant, but then they are denying the
impact of the authorities which are cited
therein, are they not?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

  But that does not
>establish by what authority they are