Time: Tue Oct 29 10:00:35 1996
To: "Geoffrey Stewart Nimmo" <nextwave@one.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: The Purpose of the Philadelphia Experiment
Bcc: dean, Electra, Marcia A. Armstrong, Nancy Lord

Dear Geoffrey,

I may ramble a bit here, but I thought
this might be pertinent, if not
directly on point.  I once saw a neat
videotape of a young scientist from
Area 51.  He was in his 30's, maybe
early 40's.  He began the tape by
driving up to a desert location in
his Corvette Stingray.  He gets out
and begins to describe the physics of
interstellar travel.  He went into detail
about the propulsion system:  a special
element, very high on the periodic chart,
which has such a dense nucleus, the
strong force actually radiates out beyond
the geometry of the nucleus itself.  This
strong force can be amplified, mostly
through the use of decaying anti-matter
and special devices which are currently
being developed at Area 51.  Once the
strong force is amplified, like any FM
signal is amplified, the time-space
continuum begins to warp.  In this fashion,
very distance places, like the Alpha
Centauri, can be "brought here", without
having to wait the incredibly long periods
of time it would take to reach such distant
places, moving at normal light speed.
When the amplifier is no longer necessary,
it is turned off, and the space ship
finds itself at the new location.
This all happens in a rather short period
of time, say 5 minutes or less.

Can it be that the Philadelphia Experiment
was dealing with the exact same kind of
generators and amplifiers?