Time: Tue Oct 29 11:35:39 1996
To: "Cravens, Roger D." <rbg3@CCDOSA1.EM.CDC.GOV>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: STOP STOP STOP STOP NOW NOW NOW NOW
Bcc: cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens

MORE EVIDENCE HERE OF UNWANTED
AND UNSOLICITED EMAIL FROM YOU,
ROGER.  STOP PLAYING DUMB.
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP