Time: Sun Nov 03 10:07:01 1996
To: danas@interphase.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: White House Constitution
Bcc:

Dear Dana,

The file WHUSCONS.EXE is attached in BinHex encoding.
I can also encode with MIME and Uuencode, using Eudora Pro.
Please advise if you cannot run and read the attached file.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

P.S.

Here is the message I got from Richard Ginn, Cornell University,
concerning the file names you will find after executing the
.EXE file above.  If you have an Apple Macintosh, you should receive
the following 3 files, without any .EXE file (which will only
execute on a DOS Personal Computer ("PC")):

D:\CN\US-CONST\WHUSCONS.SIG - Signed text file.
D:\CN\US-CONST\WHUSCONS.ZIP - Original zip file (use for distribution)
D:\CN\US-CONST\WHCONZIP.SIG - Detached signature file for WHUSCONS.ZIP

I am setting up the CyberNews web site and, as soon as it is
operating, I will put the text version up on it, and then later
the zip file, and the Word and Rich Text Format ("RTF") versions.

Let me know if these files arrive intact.

Richard Ginn.

Attachment Converted: I:\ATTACH\WHUSCONS.SIG
Attachment Converted: I:\ATTACH\WHUSCONS.zip
Attachment Converted: I:\ATTACH\WHCONZIP.SIG