Time: Mon Nov 04 06:14:30 1996
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Performance Management and Recognition System
Cc: Supreme Law Seminars announces Atlanta, feature article
Bcc: liberty lists, Alfred Adask, Art Bell, Bernie Oliver, Bill Van Mastrigt, Chris Wilder, CIADRUGS, Dean, Denver newspapers, Electra, Harvey Wysong, Jean-Pierre Weingarten, Jim McCall, Joe Newman, Marcia A. Armstrong, Nancy Lord, Neil Nordbrock, Richard Ginn, Richard McDonald, The Arizona Republic, Tucson Citizen, TV stations, William Cooper

Hello Friends,

For your information, I searched for:

"Performance Management and Recogntion System"

using the Alta Vista search engine, and
it produced thirty (30) documents which
mention PMRS (in a flash, of course).

PMRS was officially terminated by Act of Congress
in 1993 (Public Law 103-89, September 20, 1993),
effective November 1, 1993.

This Act is called The Performance Management
and Recognition System Termination Act of 1993.

Now, there's a mouth-full.

For those who are interested, the Supreme Law
Seminars web site has been updated with an
announcement of our next seminar in Atlanta,
Georgia, and it also has a copy of our feature
article entitled "The Kick-Back Racket:
Performance Management and Recognition System."

The URL is:

   http://www.supremelaw.com

Enjoy!

Many thanks to our superb Internet consultant:

  Dean Hines, Ph.D. <nwave@ninthw.com>

for keeping up with the fast-changing LANscape
(and WANscape).

Call him the "supreme" Internet consultant, please.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

copy:  Dr. and Mrs. Dean Hines