Time: Mon Nov 04 06:20:31 1996
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Supreme Law Seminars announces Atlanta
Bcc: liberty lists, Dean

Hello Friends,

For your information, I searched for:

"Performance Management and Recogntion System"

using the Alta Vista search engine, and
it produced thirty (30) documents which
mention PMRS (in a flash, of course).

PMRS was officially terminated by Act of Congress
in 1993 (Public Law 103-89, September 20, 1993),
effective November 1, 1993.

This Act is called The Performance Management
and Recognition System Termination Act of 1993.

Now, there's a mouth-full.

For those who are interested, the Supreme Law
Seminars web site has been updated with an
announcement of our next seminar in Atlanta,
Georgia, and it also has a copy of our feature
article entitled "The Kick-Back Racket:
Performance Management and Recognition System."

The URL is:

   http://www.supremelaw.com

Enjoy!

Many thanks to our superb Internet consultant:

  Dean Hines, Ph.D. <nwave@ninthw.com>

for keeping up with the fast-changing LANscape
(and WANscape).

Call him the "supreme" Internet consultant, please.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

copy:  Dr. and Mrs. Dean Hines