Time: Mon Nov 04 06:23:03 1996
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Supreme Law Seminars announces Atlanta
Bcc: Alfred Adask, Art Bell, Bernie Oliver, Bill Van Mastrigt, Chris Wilder, Denver newspapers, Electra, Harvey Wysong, Jean-Pierre Weingarten, Jim McCall, Joe Newman, Marcia A. Armstrong, Nancy Lord, Neil Nordbrock, Richard Ginn, Richard McDonald, The Arizona Republic, Tucson Citizen, TV stations, William Cooper