Time: Wed Nov 06 04:39:32 1996
To: marmstrong <marmstrong@snowcrest.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: reality cheque
Bcc:

Hi Mar,

I learned how to fly into the Grand Canyon
a few weeks ago.  When you are running out
of space (canyon is getting tighter), you
dive for airspeed, then use the speed to
climb straight up and twist thru a 180,
enough to return right back into the
direction from whence you came.  The man
who told me about this maneuver gave it
a name, but I have forgotten it.  Do you
remember?  It made perfect sense.  I do not
fly, though.  I am just fascinated with
airplanes.