Time: Wed Nov 06 06:29:01 1996
To: Liberty Law
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: People v. United States
Bcc: Neil Nordbrock, Electra, Alfred Adask, Art Bell, Bernie Oliver, Chris Wilder, Dean, Denver newspapers, Jean-Pierre Weingarten, Jim McCall, Joe Newman, Marcia A. Armstrong, Nancy Lord, Richard Ginn, Richard McDonald, The Arizona Republic, Tucson Citizen, TV stations, William Cooper

Dear America,

Lest we forget:  People v. United States et al.
was filed in Garfield county court to obtain
a TRO against the FBI to restrain them from
using lethal force against the Montana Freemen,
and to enjoin the United States from depriving
anyone of life, liberty, or property without
due process of law.  After some skirmishing,
Judge Kenneth Wilson has permitted the removal
of said case into federal court, but he erred
by ordering removal into the United States
District Court (USDC).  This is not only the wrong court,
but he had no motion before him to authorize
removal;  that motion is before the DCUS, which
is awaiting the assignment of a 3-judge panel
before it can issue any relief whatsoever
(no judge, no relief).

The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has been
served with a formal Notice and Demand to
prepare a certificate of necessity for Rehnquist
to locate and assign 3 competent and qualified
judges, whose compensations are not being diminished
by federal income taxes.  When we find just one,
it will send a shock wave through Wall Street,
the likes of which they have never seen.  Rehnquist
is smiling, because he knows our last move was
a "fork" in chess:  they lose either way on this
round.  We are playing serious chess here, in
case you haven't noticed.

My mail is not being forwarded from
The Freedom Center, so I have not received
any communications from the DCUS to date, other
than a conformed copy of the original Petition
for Warrant of Removal.  I have requested the
assistance of the Postmaster in Billings,
in writing.  I am also communicating in
writing with other officials in Montana.

Things are moving very VERY slowly, too
slowly for my liking.  The esssay "Karma and
the Federal Courts" has hit the streets, and
it has lots of people hopping mad:  U.S.
incarceration rate 2x that of South Africa,
which is second in the world in prisoners
per capita.  "The Kick-Back Racket" is making
people even more angry.  The United States is
in a terrible legal situation at present,
and they know it.  A vacuum is forming, and
lots of strange things happen in a strong
vacuum.

I am trying to keep the channels
of communication open to the Ninth Circuit
(Judge Alex Kozinski in Pasadena) and to the
Supreme Court (Rehnquist gets courtesy copies
of all important documents).  Judging from the
way I was treated when I discovered that
Elizabeth Broderick had rubber-stamped her
liens with a bogus court, it would not surprise
me if the "powers that be" have decreed that I
will not be allowed to succeed with People
v. United States either.

The Supremes' decision to punt in the
face of a challenge by 16 federal judges
to more SSA taxes, was very revealing.
The issue of judicial compensation is hotter than
a freshly baked potato at present;  it will be
their undoing, because of cases like Lord v.
Kelley (I have been misspelling "Kelley" as "Kelly")
and, more importantly, Evans v. Gore (the pivotal
holding).  Don't forget, we have newly found
evidence, namely, People v. Boxer, which makes
Evans even stronger, because there is no
16th Amendment;  it is res judicata (a secret
not so well concealed).

I am executing the plan which I published here
and elsewhere on the Internet some weeks ago.
Serious problems have arisen as a result of the
failure by The Freedom Center to pay me for
the time, and at the rate, which I quoted to
them in writing, using email.  For the record,
I have located that quotation, and I have
printed it out and put it in a safe place.
I can post that quotation here, as needed.

While on location in Billings for 18.5 days,
I worked an average of 16 hours per day, and
invoiced them for 8 of those 16, per day.
I now have reasons to believe that my strategy
is being scuttled, by forces which are not
entirely known to me at this time.  Red Beckman
has fallen totally silent, which surprises me
no end. The specter of apartheid has raised
its ugly, because some of the Montana Freemen
are avowed white supremacists.  I tried to
avoid that matter as much as possible, but
staff of The Freedom Center went out of
their way to spend my time debating the
biblical foundation for apartheid.  For this
reason, and for this reason alone, I may never
return to The Freedom Center, because the
"feelings" may be mutual.  For the record,
I am personally disgusted with apartheid,
and I am willing to fight to expel apartheid
from the freedom movement.  What an oxymoron!

The two "interlopers" (as I call them)
did very little but waste my time (4 days) and
basically insulted me when they handed me
an illegible, penciled brief which I could not
read and, when I finally did get their help
to decipher the illegible words, the brief had
the wrong parties, wrong court, and wrong action.
But, I was expected to be their clerical secretary
with an unacceptably poor draft of a pleading
which was mostly nonsense, in my honest opinion.

You might want to ask Randy Parsons to relate
what happened after that.  One of the interlopers
almost fell down the stairwell, he was backing
up so fast.  One more step backwards, and he
would have found himself in the basement.  This
man also claimed to have contacts with the
Queen of England, and was just "days" away from
having this huge account in Europe which we could
utilize to fund the litigation.  Still waiting,
D & C!  You know who you are.  Have you read
Title 28 yet?  Trojan Horse, these two.

It is encouraging that some courts are now ruling
that commercial liens cannot be perfected without
the debtor's signature.  If that holding prevails,
they will have, unwittingly, destroyed each and
every single Notice of Federal Tax Lien ever filed
with a county recorder, anywhere in America, because
I know for a fact that the IRS does not bother
getting "debtors" to sign those bogus Notices.

The question of commercial lien validity is a
perfectly good issue to litigate thoroughly, and
that is one of the issues we plan to litigate in
People v. United States.  I think that America has
failed to grasp just how much power is available to
such a 3-judge panel.  For example, they would have
the power to dissolve all Notices of Federal Tax Lien
on the strength of this one question:  does the
debtor need to sign it?  Also, such a 3-judge panel
can hear bankruptcy matters;  the People could declare
voluntary bankruptcy, and force the IMF to file a
"Proof of Claim" form for ALL of their claim(s)
against the American People.  Are we, quite possibly,
looking at a Jubilee Year now, for the first time
in American history?  Now, wouldn't that be music
to our ears?

I can easily offset the IMF claim with
proof that thousands of Americans have been placed
in prison by courts which never had any criminal
jurisdiction whatsoever;  these are torts for
unlawful imprisonment which carry very heavy damages.
I have one client who, as a federal witness, experienced
200 separate events of retaliation;  @ $250,000 per
event, the United States owes him $50 million, not
counting all the other criminal violations which have
been committed against him and his family since the
year 1982.

The DCUS has the POWER to hear all these
matters, and accordingly, it has the POWER to issue
relief on all these matters.  Whether LeRoy Michael
Schweitzer wants to remove all his actions into the
same court is up to him;  he is still a Freeman,
even in chains.  The court is there;  it has always
been there.  It is now time that we dust off judicial
power and start to energize it.  The only way to do
that is to take control of the action by filing as
Plaintiffs.  This, We the People, have already done.
I invite you to join us.  The effort is not fruitless,
as so many are now implying.  It does become very
difficult when people don't pay you for a job well
done.  "A man is worthy of his hire," I seem to have
read in several disk files produced by Mr. Schweitzer.

I rest for now.  I am very tired, particularly from
expending all the energy that was required to surround
the Centers for Disease Control with a spiritual force
field, for their complicity in the Gulf War Illnesses.
My batteries just need a little re-charging.  People
are falling by the wayside like flies;  the Holy Spirit
is actually in charge here, and many "persons" don't
know that, and never will.

Amen.