Time: Sat Nov 09 14:15:58 1996
To: Clido@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: Posse Commitatus
Bcc: liberty lists, Neil Nordbrock, Richard McDonald

Dear Carol,

I am not very well informed of Posse Comitatus.
Your best bet is to broadcast a general request
for assistance, which I will help you do by
forwarding this message to all of the lists
of which I am a member.  Also, do search the
Internet, preferably with the Alta Vista search
engine, which is unbelievably fast.  If you like
the results it provides, don't forget to send
a thank-you to Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC)
for developing such a sophisticated technology.
They were the company which invented the world's
most successful super minicomputer -- the VAX
11-780 and its successors.  Now, they have
brought Alta Vista to us.  These things are
really modern miracles, from the Mind of the Maker.
Let's celebrate, shall we?  We are the Quantum
Generation.