Time: Sun Nov 10 11:08:34 1996
To: joyce@mlode.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: foreign agents registration
Bcc:

At 07:16 AM 11/10/96 -0800, you wrote:
>I have just briefly glanced at the information you sent me. I will read
>your posts in their entirity later in the day. Based on what I glanced
>at I have a question to ask.
>1. are you familiar with the act requiring agents of a foreign principle

that's "Principal" not "Principle"

>to be registered with the government?

Foreign Agents Registration Act
Do you have the Jackie Payne affidavit?

I am under the impression that all
>government employees..i.e. lawyers, judges, FBI, etc. are acting as
>agents of a foreign principle and as such must be registered.

It's a reach, but there is
evidence to support this
hypothesis.  "IRS" is not
authorized to exist within
the Department of the
Treasury, because they're
not in Title 31.  We tracked
them to Trust #62 in Puerto
Rico, under color of the
Federal Alcohol Administration
which was declared unconstitutional
in 1935.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 Did
>anything to this effect show up in any of your F.O.I.A. requests?

We have had very few of these FOIA requests
answered.  One was answered by the IRS,
and that yielded an Appointment Affidavit,
an OMB-approved form.  In Montana, we got
some credentials for the Sheriff and the
jail Warden, including their bonding agency.