Time: Mon Nov 11 23:58:53 1996
To: minutemn@pcl.net (Mike Kemp)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Pony Express
Cc: Richard McDonald
Bcc:

Mike,

Great!  Thanks!!

Let's start thinking about
"federal questions."  My
latest one, for application
in state cases, is the research
which Richard McDonald and I
have done on the subordination
of Union States (de facto versions)
beneath the District of Columbia,
by accommodation of the bankruptcy
secretly declared in 1933. This means,
for example, that there must be two
sets of state district courts, one
de jure and the other de facto.
In California, they are even titled
differently:

   Superior Court of the State of California

and

   superior Court of California state

There are cites in 31 CFR which support
this finding: 31 CFR 51.2 and 52.2.
So, if the Corporate State and its agents
have moved against you, and if this Corporate
State is a political subdivision of the
District of Columbia, then you have an
important question, a la the Buck Act,
to remove into federal court.  Having said
this, I can confidently say that all the
research is done to prove that the correct
court, into which you should remove your
case, is the District Court of the United States,
NOT the United States District Court.

Since there are no judges currently qualified or
competent to sit on the DCUS, you stand a
very good chance of effectively staying your
case indefinitely, or until such time as this
collateral challenge to the federal courts is
worked out, probably via some grand compromise.

I am willing to stipulate that federal citizens
do not have standing to make this challenge;
that would be an acceptable compromise to me,
but I have no idea if it would be an acceptable
compromise to the Supreme Court, particularly
since these findings require quite a full
disclosure of the Saran Wrap fraud which has
been stretched out over the entire Union.

More on this later.  I am sharing this with
Richard McDonald, who will be happy to assist
us at this very point.

Did you send me the indictments and other
pertinent papers?

/s/ Paul Mitchell