Time: Wed Nov 13 06:05:46 1996
To: Mtpatriot@imt.edu
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL
Bcc:

MEMO

TO:       Mr. Dave Ward, Chief of Police
          Billings Police Department
          P.O. Box 1554
          Billings, Montana state
          Postal Zone <59103>

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     October 31, 1996

SUBJECT:  Request for Criminal Investigation
          of Probable Labor Fraud

Dear Chief Ward:

I  am   writing  to   request  that   you  initiate   a  criminal
investigation into  probable labor  fraud by  associates  of  The
Freedom Center  [sic],  located  on  Duck  Creek  Road  near  the
Yellowstone River, in Billings, Montana state.  I am the victim.

The people  I met  there went by the names of Keven Entzel, Randy
Parsons, Rudy  Stanko, "Morley",  "Jack",  and  "Wayne".    Other
suspects include  LeRoy  Michael  Schweitzer,  Dana  Dudley,  and
Russell Dean  Landers.   The latter  three were  incarcerated  in
Yellowstone County Detention Center when I worked for The Freedom
Center in  Billings during  the period  in question (see attached
unpaid invoices).   Other  accessories after  the fact  may  also
include Mr.  Martin J.  "Red" Beckman, receiving mail at P.O. Box
1544, Billings,  Montana state, and Ms. Kamala Susan Webb, living
at 310 N. Montana, Bozeman, Montana state.

The headquarters of The Freedom Center are presently located in a
bunk house  situated on  a feed  lot owned  and operated  by Rudy
Stanko, at  the end  of Duck  Creek Road.  I am not entirely sure
about the  name of  this street,  but this  is the  best I can do
right now.  I do remember it being in the 3800th block, or so.

If you  do not  have jurisdiction  over this  property, would you
please be so kind as to forward this letter, and its attachments,
to the  County District  Attorney, for appropriate action by that
office?

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776
Tucson, Arizona state
Postal Zone 85719/tdc

email: pmitch@primenet.com (586/Eudora Pro)
tel:   (520) 320-1514 (private line)
  (please request permission to share)
fax:   (520) 320-1513 (dedicated Internet line)
  (call: 520-320-1514 first to switch software)

attachments:  three (3) unpaid invoices,
              previously mailed to presumed debtor(s)

copy:         Yellowstone County District Attorney

                          #  #  #

MEMO
TO:       Mr. Dave Ward, Chief of Police
          Billings Police Department
          P.O. Box 1554
          Billings, Montana state
          Postal Zone <59103>

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     November 2, 1996

SUBJECT:  Request for Criminal Investigation
          of Probable Labor Fraud

Dear Chief Ward:

Enclosed please find some supplemental documents which
substantiate my allegation of probable labor fraud by associates
of The Freedom Center [sic] in Billings, Montana state.

The email copy is particularly pertinent because I plainly
explained my hourly rate, and retainer, for the professional
services which they hired me to perform.

The other two documents are my attempt to keep you informed of my
ongoing efforts to retrieve my mail, and my private property and
other belongings, from The Freedom Center.

Please add these documents to the others which I transmitted to
you on October 31, 1996.