Time: Wed Nov 13 14:15:14 1996
To: rose@sonic.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Prop 215 story
Bcc: Liberty Law

Send them a certified copy of
the Proposition, with a formal
NOTICE AND DEMAND to obey the law,
and then cite 42 U.S.C. 1986 for
knowledge of the law.  If they persist,
file for a Temporary Restraining Order ("TRO"),
followed by a permanent injunction.
That will get their attention,
real quick.  You will need an affidavit
to accompany your complaint, so be sure
you have witnesses to these statements.
You can establish that is their policy
by documenting reasons why you you believe
this is now their policy, notwithstanding
the recent election.  You should also
confirm first that the Proposition does not have
an effective date at sometime in the future.
Just cover all your bases here, and you
will do fine.

I am standing by.