Time: Wed Nov 13 16:12:48 1996
To: Harvey Wysong <hwysong@atl.mindspring.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Help Save A Life!

without first getting my express
permission to do so;  that is true
at all times.

My thoughts at present are to
combine two potent federal questions
in an action to remove the case
into the District Court of the
United States.

First federal question is jury selection:
if Mike's state limits jury candidates to
federal citizens only, we have them licked
on  this one point.

Second, we are researching the fact
that the corporate States became
 accommodation parties to
the federal debt in 1933, and those
corporate States are exploiting
substance prohibitions to monopolize
commerce in drugs, all for the purpose
of funneling money into the IMF,
via the IRS and state franchise tax
boards.

We can drive them nuts with
all the research that is coming forth
concerning the CIA crack traffic in
Los Angeles, Mena, and throughout the
world. See, for example, "The Committee
of 300" by John Coleman, for a real
eye-opener.

The removal doesn't have to be exactly
perfect on these federal questions, because
once we remove the action into the DCUS,
it will sit there, pending assignment of
a competent and qualified federal judge
whose compensation is not being diminished
by federal income taxes.  This effectively
stays the whole matter, until such time as
the compensation issue is decided finally
by the U.S. Supreme Court.  That could take
years, or even a decade.  Meanwhile, Mike
can stay free, and we can force these
questions out into the open.

Okay?  Thanks.

/s/ Paul Mitchell