Time: Thu Nov 14 06:59:12 1996
To: roc@xmission.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: Oregon Box Cars
Bcc:

At 06:51 AM 11/14/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Mr Mitchell, this is some more silliness.  Of course I haven't checked
>"the" data base.  Have you?  Perhaps you have a website address for
>it?  I am sure that we all would like to see it and check it out.
>Perhaps we might even be able to add a name or two.  Is your name on
>it?  How did you earn the privilete?

So, the database is not a fiction,
even though its contents may be a fiction.
Do you agree, or not, with that statement?

>I am curious about one thing.  Are you writing this drivel as a part
>of a junior high English essay assingment?

More ad hominems.
Ask the survivors of
World War II when they
were first defined as
enemies of the Third Reich.
In America, it happened
in 1933:  see the amendments
to the Trading with the Enemy
Act.  There is your proof.

Warring against the several
States is defined as treason
in the Constitution, and the
penalty for treason is death.
Check it out in Title 18,
United States Code.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 I think that you are
>showing your class how easily stirred up us Internet freaks can get
>over a piece of fiction.

I have already addressed that criticism.
What is your proof that it is a fiction?
Are you not jumping to conclusions here?

/s/ Paul Mitchell