Time: Thu Nov 14 08:56:16 1996
To: liberty@hollyent.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: cattle cars for humans
Bcc:

<snip>
>Man , I read this whole thing all the way , my blood preasure getting higher
>and higher all the time.When I got to the end I got a small hint you were
>not talking to or about me. I did't remember responding to this post , but I
>do clear off my hard drive a lot so I was unable to go back and check.
>
>Any how I need a aspirn.
>Harry Dursema

Dear Harry,

What do you say to a man
whose nursing wife was just
shot between the eyes,
by the FBI, for no good reason?

What do you say to the friends
and neighbors of an entire
community, incinerated to ashes
for the good of the BATF?

What do you say to the families
of children crushed to death
by an exploding federal building,
cold-blooded and premeditated murder?

And what do you say to the many
neighbors, relatives, and other
caring Americans who stand in shock,
as a packed civilian airliner is
shot out of the sky?

What do you say to the spouses and
children of American soldiers who were
deliberately innoculated with anthrax,
and now those spouses and children are
falling victim to the same contagious, deadly
disease, all across the land?

What do you say to the officials of the
Centers for Disease Control, who are
now officially implicated in failing
to prevent tainted serum from being
injected into those soldiers?

Can our egos be so bruised and battered,
that we cannot even consider the
possibility that America is under attack,
that Americans are now defined as enemies
of the United States, IN THEIR OWN LAWS,
and that there may be more to come,
according to some grotesque, hidden plan
reminiscent of Hitler's wildest dreams?

Can you at least understand, if you
cannot sympathize, with those of us who
just may have good reasons to suspect (fear?)
that more of the same is coming our way,
and it should be stopped, in any way
that is appropriate?

You SHOULD have a headache, after all
of that.  My blood pressure certainly
climbs quickly, at the thought of all this
carnage.

Why?  For what?

Answer:  to terrorize the nation into
submitting to the New World Order,