Time: Fri Nov 15 18:03:53 1996
To: liberty@hollyent.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: 9 cents per minute, anywhere in America
Bcc:

Carlos,

You know, the Holy Bible talks
about a great deception which
will occur in the end times.
I think the biggest deception
which can be foisted on any
people is to feed them so many
lies, that they begin to regard
the lies as truth.  Then, when
these same people hear the truth,
they think it is a lie.  The
truth is this:  I receive no financial
gain from the LD number I posted.
I regret that I did not FULLY investigate
the matter, at my own expense, for
the benefit of everyone else who might
read what I wrote.  But then, I do have
a lot of much better things to do with
my waking hours, so I had very good
reasons to "cut corners," if you will,
so that I did not "cut" into other
more important things, like trying to
keep client s out of jail for stupid government
setups.  So, if people out there in
Internet land want to believe that I am
some kind of deep cover government agent,
or that I am trying to "scam"  them when
I post a notice about an LD number that
I have used successfully, even though
I have not THOROUGHLY investigated every
last detail, then they can live with their
own lies bouncing between between their
ears;  I certainly did not put those lies
there, someone else did.

/s/ Paul Mitchell