Time: Fri Nov 15 19:33:17 1996
To: Electra Briggs <electra@texas.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: Ticket, Travel, & Fun
Bcc:

>Hey Paul:
>
>How did the radio telephone interview go last night?

Extremely TERRIFIC!  Pastor Paugh ("paw" not "pow")
is a great guy.  I am getting rights to bulk purchase
the tape for $5.00;  he will sell it for $10.00.
Pastor "Paw" pronounces it "Pow", however.
This was West Virginia, y'all come?

>Emre ordered the ticket today. As soon as he gets home
>he will send the information on to you.
>
>I trust that you received your little box today.

The Letter Box lady (Bernie) and I were so
concerned today about the lies bounding
about town, we both looked at the box
and instantly forgot where it had come from.
I gave her that look, like this could be
one of THOSE (C-4, etc).  So, we put it
on the shelf, knowing that the true identity
would be forthcoming shortly.  It was. :)

>It has been warm, in the mid-to-upper seventies, with
>southerly breezes and a touch of humidity.

Great weather for Miranda chasing,
yes?

>It began raining about an hour ago. I went out to feed the
>animals in the rain. Felt great. We really need rain.

How nice.  Do they have huts?

>It will remain in the mid-seventies with slight chance of
>showers throughout the weekend. I tell you this so that you
>can pack light weight clothing.

I have so little clothing,
the "light weight" and the
"heavy weight" versions are
one and the same. :)

>We dress casually around here. Life in the country. Hee Haw!

You don't eat tin cans too, do you?
Haw Hee, Haw Hee!!

>When we pick you up, I guess we will hold up a sign with your
>name on it, like the limo drivers do in New York!

Yes, that way I will know that you
are limo drivers, and not Emra and Electra!
Have the sign read "WANTED: IRS BUSTER".
Everyone in baggage claim will LOVE IT!

>It will read: P.A.M. - Counselor at Law - Federal Witness.

PAM!  People will think I am gay
(when I am not).

>We will then be sure to blandish our press credentials.

Plot thickens here ...

Lights dim ...

Zoom secondary camera ...

"Hello, this is Pobot.
"Paul couldn't come,
"so I came in his
"microelectronic noosphere
"instead.  1001,HLT"

>In this way we will remain very incognito...don't ya think?

Oh, yes, really.

>(Ve Vill holdt subrosa meeting, no?)

ROT uber alles, ya!

>We are open to any other suggestions you may have.

Lemonade is my favorite;
easy on the artificial
sweeteners;  fructose is best, yes?

>I'll check back later.