Time: Fri Nov 15 21:25:54 1996
To: joyce@mlode.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Tucker to Hillary - 1992 letter
Bcc:

Joyce,

I am now implementing a general removal
procedure from either state or federal
courts, into the long-forgotten Article III
District Court of the United States
(see "Karma and the Federal Courts").

Since the DCUS have no competent or
qualified judges at present, the removal
effectively stays the whole matter,
until this collateral assault on the
judiciary can be sorted out -- by the
Chief Justice.

The way we remove state cases is to allege
a "federal question."  It does not need
to be "letter perfekt," because the case
will most probably languish, due to the
issue of taxed compensation, in violation
of Article III.  The one I want to develop,
however, is this story that the corporate
States subordinated themselves to the
District of Columbia when FDR forced
the federal government into a permanent
bankruptcy in 1933.

I don't want to proceed with just "theory."
I need proof in statutes and regulations,
preferably.  A good example is to compare
31 CFR 51.2 and 52.2:  one is clearly
de facto;  the other is clearly de jure.
This is the kind of evidence I am looking
for.  Armed with this data, I can justify
removing any state criminal action into
the DCUS, where it will stall, pending
final resolution of the federal question(s)
raised.

In addition to the removal, the former
defendant becomes the new plaintiff in
a petition for order to the United States
(new defendant) to show cause why its
alleged agents should not be charged with
a laundry list of crimes (e.g. extortion,
barratry, fraud, perjury, and conspiracy
to commit all of the above, to name just
a few).  This case is civil, but we can
invoke Jury Trial of Right under FRCP Rule 38.

Now we have them, because the jury cannot
be convened as long as we have placed on
the table our powerful challenge to the
constitutionality of the Jury Selection and
Service Act (two classes of citizens;
two classes of federal district courts).

I can make all these briefs available to you,
but you will need to consent to a non-disclosure
agreement.  I am in such an agreement now with
a habeas corpus expert, who will provide one
of the last remaining pieces to this overall
strategy, which is not for the weak-hearted,
by the way.

I was on the radio last night in West Virginia,
and I will be able to sell you a copy of that
tape for $10, as soon as the dupes are run.
This is a good intro for the lay person,
even if they must re-play it 10 times.

Over for now.