Time: Fri Nov 22 19:18:13 1996
To: swag <wa7fdn@azstarnet.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Comdex yes?
Bcc:

Dale,

Long story:  phones were not working
until today;  may be tapped.  I don't
know (yet).  I would love to make
Comdex, but it closes this weekend, no?

Sorry.  Just too much happening.  I slept
3 days straight in Texas, I was so exhausted.
People are falling off their horses all around
me, and they are not getting back into the
saddles.

One good friend is dissolving into an alcohol
stupor.  This is getting very very challenging.
Now I have to worry about a deliberate phone tap,
put there by the phone company.  What next?

Answer:  mail from U.S. Supreme Court today
had been opened;  postmaster brought it to my
immediate attention.  I guess I should be
flattered, but I am not.

If you must call, try (520) 320-1513 first,
then (520) 320-1251 if -1513 is busy.  The
installer failed to label the jacks, and he
was so rude and obnoxious, I had to demand
that he leave.

Later.