Time: Fri Nov 22 20:04:49 1996
To: rharris@mail.telis.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: Wallens questions & more
Bcc:

At 10:14 PM 11/18/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Paul,
>
>Thank you for the notice of ilrg; I went there and looked, got a copy of
>the USConstitution from them, as well as some inedexes.
>
>1..I had been going to ask you where to get VALID copies of the American
>Constitution, as amended.

This is a highly political question,
which the courts are trying to avoid
like the plague.  There IS no "valid
copy of the American Constitution"
at the present time.

>  Do you trust ILRG as a source for one?

They're probably as good as any other.

>2. In SWORNAFF.DOC, the quote from the INS Comissionner seems to
>contradict the issue raised in "The Day Our Country Was Stolen" by L. C. Lyon
>about the 14th Amendment (sic) making all people,  at time of naturalization,
>into US citizens.

I know.  Isn't that contradiction
really revealing?  A statement
from deep within INS contradicts
what the courts have been saying
all along about federal citizenship!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>I still think I am a California Citizen BY the fact of my birth in California.

That is correct;  you are
a "Citizen of California state".

>3>  Sharing the wealth:  As I read these Wallens papers I think of people
>who would be interested in the contents.  What are the conditions upon my
>sharing them with other people?

I would prefer that you hold off,
until I can prepare the press release
announcing my upcoming subscription
service.  Since she was led to believe
a vicious lie that I am some kind of
government agent, and relied upon this
lie to refuse payment of my $3,100 invoice,
I must find a way to recoup that loss.
I will do so, in part, by selling electronic
subscriptions, very much like the service
I am providing to you.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

  Do you have a standard agreement / reply
>for this question?

Not yet.  Please be patient.
The Post Office is now opening
my first class mail.  Today,
my postmaster brought a ripped
package to my attention;  it had
been mailed from the U.S. Supreme Court!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

  What has occurred to me is to send 1 or 2 or 3 to
>someone and if they want more then to suggest that they contract with you
>to get them, much as I did.
>
>4.  What are the replies to the various submissions, affidavits, and
>"Notice and Demand..." that have been served on the court?

Judge put Sheila in prison.
Ninth Circuit has docketed the
Judicial Complaint form which
I filed against him.

>I gather that this is a case in progress and the statements of fact boggle my
>mind.

This is typical, Reed.

  I think I'll have to read many of them several times.  Thus I wonder
>what the replies are.

Mostly silence from the U.S. Attorneys.
We got confirmation from DOJ today that
Nora Manella in the office of the
U.S. Attorneys in Los Angeles has no
credentials.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>5.  Richard MacDonald's BBS, which is given some detail in COUNPA1.DOC,
>says that it runs at 2400 baud, very slow.  I'll log in and discover if he
>has another rate for "subscribers".

That is old news.
He is using U.S.
Robotics 28.8 modems
now.

>6.  As I recall, you once talked about persuing a case for an immigrant to register
>to vote, or maybe for a state Citizen to regiuster to vote as an American
>Citizen rather than a US citizen.  How does one go about that?

I have a press release on my own
failed attempts to register as
a Citizen of Arizona state for
the general election which just
passed.  I can provide this to
you, upon request.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 and is it
>worth it?

The United States is now terrified
that we have proven the Jury Selection
and Service Act to be unconstitutional.
This proof relies heavily on the cases
which prove that there are two classes
of citizenship.

 Seems that We the People "about 1% of the population" don't have
>many valid canidates.  Can we reverse the course of the how "Our Country Was
>Stolen" without voting?

We have three votes:

voting booth
grand jury
trial jury

There are 2 others we must also
address.  That is why the JSSA is
so crucial.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>7.  I hear many people talking in favor of the govt providing a "safety
>net" for the poor of the country and others worried that the govt is
>spending too much on welfare, (not corporate, the other kind).  My feelings
>are in favor of the safety net partly because rich corporations and govt have
>created the poverty class.  Also, I was on AFDC (welfare) once, on Unempoloyment
>Insurance once, and my computer training program wasa paid by California
>Dept. of Re-habilitation.  I don't ever want to be on any of them again but
>it is hard for me to not be grateful for their being there when I needed
>them.

I am sure that you are one of their
most famous success stories by now!
Congratulations.  Have you considered
paying them back for the subsidies?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>8.  Seems one typo, COUNPA1, page 17, line 20 "In is in such..." >> "It is in..."
>(I think I'm good as a proof-reader.)

probably.  Thanks.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>Blessings,

Thanks, I need them very much right now.
The telephone installer was totally rude
and obnoxious today:  he left for more
than 2 hours, and did not bother to tell
me he would be gone so long.  After I called
trouble, to track him down, he came storming
back into my apartment, ready to strangle me.
He got so bad, I had to demand that he leave.
It was very ugly.  I called trouble again,
and got a very sympathetic operator.  She
listened to the entire story, and even had
a few to tell me.  It was just no good that
the guy would not ask me if I would be
inconvenienced if he could not get the phones
working right away.  He was arrogant, and lacked
consideration.  I tried to tell him that I have
an innocent client in Alabama who may die in prison,
but he would not let me speak.  When he left,
all the phones were still not working.  Now
I must worry about phone taps.  I can't believe
that it would take 2+ HOURS to hookup 3 lines,
particularly when the apartment was occupied
as recently as two weeks ago.

/s/ Paul Mitchell