Time: Fri Nov 22 20:18:52 1996
To: "Peter Kay., Stern" <pstern@dnet.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Various
Bcc:

Peter,

Great stuff.

I am inundated with 1500 email messages
which piled up while I was away, waiting
for my new phones to be installed.

Can you put one question to me at a time?
I am in the middle of a powerful hurricane
at present, and I must move very carefully.

I appreciate your understanding.

Please pray for me.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

P.S.  Please see Evans v. Gore, S.Ct. (1921).
It is crucial, imho.