Time: Fri Nov 22 20:53:20 1996
To: michele@alpworld.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: Interviews needed for new book.
Bcc:

My brother died of complications
due to alcohol addiction.  He deteriorated
gradually, as everyone watched him die a slow
death.  At the end, he drove alone to the
lake where he and his only son used to fish
together.  It was his favorite spot.  He
parked the car, rolled down the window,
and took his last breath.  The police
found him slumped over the wheel.
It is almost too much to bear, particularly
for my mother.  I think if we were to
take teenagers to the morgue, to show them
alcohol's end state, they will be scared
enough to stay away from it, forever.
That way, there will be no doubt they are
right for avoiding it, totally.