Time: Sat Nov 23 21:01:02 1996
To: Nancy Lord <defense@macon.mindspring.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: are you there?
Bcc:

At 10:46 PM 11/23/96 -0500, you wrote:
>At 08:24 PM 11/23/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>Hi Nancy,
>>
>>I heard the phone ring, but I was
>>busy in the other room.  I hope
>>I didn't miss your call.  I would
>>call you, but my finances are
>>horrible right now.  I am steaming
>>mad about all the sabotage which I
>>have witnessed in each and every
>>case I have worked on, even to the
>>point of convincing my clients not
>>to pay my invoices.
>
>        You should look for a pattern.  Is there a type
>of person who shows up over & over?  Are you getting
>into the same fight, over & over.
>
>        I am coming to the dreadful conclusion that there
>is something fundamentally wrong with the patriotic
>movement.

People can rationalize anything, Nancy.
Look at the Nazi Storm Troopers, or the
Hitler Youth.  If people can rationalize
what they did, it is a piece of cake to
rationalize hypocrisy in the name of
liberty.  The Statute of Liberty is
rusting at her core.  You are onto
something here:  let's collaborate on
a scathing indictment of the freedom
movement, in part because they don't
have the foggiest idea what it is,
and in part because many cannot even
spel it ("liberty" that is).

/s/ Paul Mitchell

  Oh, not everyone, I have met some of
>the finest people I've ever known right here.  But I've
>also run into some of the worst dregs of humanity.
>We tolerate fraud, hypocrisy, vicious gossip (ie, LT),
>and just put up with behavior that would be ostracized
>in the mainstream.  All the time we malign those who
>are either 1) successful and not giving it all to the movement,
>or 2) not keeping up someone's elses version of God &
>Christ.
>        Are we here to restore the constitution, or are we
>here just to be wierd and nasty and get away with it?
>This is a serious question.

Freedom for some people means
being weird, mean and nasty,
and getting away with it.
We used to call it "license,"
remember?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>  The worst of
>>the lot is New Life, who hired me
>>as Vice President for Legal Affairs,
>>but when I had the guts to tell the
>>General Manager's wife to stay off
>>the playing field, I had to go,
>>even though officers have to be
>>hired and fired by a Trustee.  I am
>>trying to decide if I will sue him
>>for fraud (he rubber stamps the
>>Trustee's signature, and fires officers
>>but without authority in the trust
>>indenture).  He also made a big deal
>>of a non-disclosure agreement with
>>criminal liabilities, but when a little
>>bit of pressure was put on him, he caved
>>and turned over the records, without
>>prior authorization by the Trustee.
>>The level of hypocrisy, even on our side,
>>is absolutely abysmal.
>
>        Exactly.  There are other groups working for
>freedom, and I for one intend to find them.   This LT thing
>was the last thing, for me.  A handful of friends wrote in
>my defense, but with all the stuff I've done over the years
>there should have been DOZENS of postings against her.
>Some people just don't want to fuel it, I know, but I was
>disappointed.   They are blaming me for Bob's conviction.
>He isn't.   She calls me a tramp, but not one man I've really
>dated has said a negative thing about me, even JJ.
>        I'm outta here.  They ain't  worth it.

You have learned what you needed to know.
Do not cast your pearls before the
farm animals. Only problem is:  some
farm animals go in disguise, at all times
and places of their choosing.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>  I had to tell this
>>guy to back off, seriously, when he tried
>>to throw me out of my apartment, after
>>firing me and throwing me out of my office
>>in his building.  The guy can be vicious,
>>I'll say that much.  And I was warned.
>>He is mesmerized by large breasts, I am
>>sad to say.  Nobody argues with his wife,
>>absolutely nobody.  But, of course, the
>>racketball champion caves under a little
>>pressure from the FBI, and this after he
>>flaunts a court Order to appear and show
>>cause.  What did he think was going to happen,
>>Cinderella?  The man is 60 years old, and wants
>>the whole world to think that he is this
>>wonderfully expert Managing Director.
>
>        What a kook.

You can say that again.

>>Give me a break.  Now he wants to retaliate
>>against me, because I itemized all the
>>damages I incurred from wrongful discharge,
>>fraud, breach of contract, and breach of
>>non-disclosure agreements.
>
>        Hey, wait, Paul, principles here.  There is no
>right to a job.  Laissez faire.  Need more details,
>but I have a big problem with this having been on
>the other end.  I would allow people to be fired for
>telling a bad joke, if I were dicatator.

Not if you were actually an officer,
and you tried to fire another officer,
when that can only be done by a
Trustee.  Catch my drift here?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

> His attorney just
>>taunts me by reminding me that he is in
>>bankruptcy now.  That is EXACTLY what the
>>United States is doing to everybody:  damage
>>people, and then hide behind a bankruptcy.
>>I am just sick of this nonsense, just sick and
>>tired of all of it.
>

>>By the way, I am under surveillance.
>>It's official now.
>
>        Is anyone surprised?  Any idea what for, or
>just general dangerousness?  Pipe bombs?  ANFO?
>Hemp?  Vitamins?  Sedition?  What now, Janet?

Two observant ladies noticed the
"security" truck tailing me
everywhere I went.  They let me
know this morning, in private.

>       (By the way, Janet, you are screwing up.  You have
>CI's well trained to pick on the weak & vulnerable and
>win them over by becomeing indispensible.  I really
>could use some help with this packing, you know, why
>don't you send your folks over?  I'll even stop giving you
>fashion advice over the wiretap, if that's the problem.)

No amount of sniveling will ever
permit me to forgive you for
your "baggy" comments, do you
hear me you licentious libertarianist.

Reno in Reno, Oh NO!!

>>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>
>PS.  I really do need that wine.  I'll go easy.  Tomorrow's
>Sunday, so if I don't get it by midnite I can't get it at all.
>I'll give you another ring when I get back, but first I'll
>read your other post.  I need dog food anyway.

Potatoes might be more dignifying
for a woman of your stature, Nancy :).
How strong is your need for dog food,
anyway?

Maybe we both need a psychiatrist,
you for your dog food habits, and
me for my patterns.  I must be working
off a brother who would never even give
me the time of day, even though he lived
in the next room.  Can that lead to chips
on one's shoulder, just maybe?

/s/ Paul Mitchell