Time: Sun Nov 24 04:56:43 1996
To: hemplady@feist.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Karma & the Federal Courts
Bcc:

Dear Debby,

Our Supreme Law Firm takes clients
for a standard rate of $75 per hour
charged against a retainer of $500,
paid in cash or blank U.S. Postal
Money Order.  If you would like me
to evaluate your situation, please
send a letter of agreement with the
retainer, and all pertinent documents,
and we will spend an hour to evaluate
your situation and discuss your
options with you.

I am standing by.

>I want to thank you for your transmission.  I don't know if you know who
>I am, or are receiving my communications through a talk group, but thank
>you for your communication.  I hope you do not mind, but I am sharing it
>with my attorney.

Of course I do not mind.

>I have been an outspoken activists since 1990.  I am an elected offical
>in my home town, and a Kansas State Lobbyists.

Congratulations.  It's nice to
be speaking here with an official
for a change.  (So much of this
Internet traffic is "unofficial,"
if you know what I mean. :)

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>I am in so much trouble over free speech that I may spend the rest of my
>life in prison soon if I am convicted again.

You cannot be in "trouble" over free speech,
because no one can be faulted for exercising
fundamental Rights.  The people persecuting
you may be guilty of violating 18 U.S.C. 242,
deprivation of fundamental Rights under color
of law.  Check it out.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>I am being prosecuted by the District Court of Kansas, Eighteenth
>Judicial District Sedgwick County, Criminal Department.  Unfortunately
>our state has adopted the three strikes you are out philosophy.

felonies?

>I have purchased in self-addressed envelopes provided to me by the
>Kansas Department of Revenue over $25,000 worth of Kansas Marijuana Tax
>Stamps since 1992.  I sold these in $10 increments through our State
>Education Center.  Just tax stamps, nothing else!  I now realize that
>the state takes your property if you have tax stamps, and they take your
>property if you do not.  Personally I think it stinks!

Do you have any federal questions
involved here?  For example, federal
funding of the drug task force?
That will vault you right into