Time: Sun Nov 24 19:19:35 1996
To: liberty@hollyent.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Transcripts of Trial
Bcc:

>>>     Title 42 U.S.C.A. 1983 P77 No. 39-; In order to establish personal
>>>liability on part of government official in federal civil rights law action,
>>>under 42 1983, it is enough to show that official acting under color of law
>>>caused deprivation of federal right in contrast, with intent, government
>>>entity is moving force behind "deprivation"...

... "federal right" ...

>>>     Yep.  Is there something that I've missed or should know?

You are quoting case law here, from the
annotated version of the United States Code.

What does Section 1983 say, specifically?

It says that it applies to federal citizens
and resident aliens.

I had to read no further, because I am
neither.  I am a Citizen of Arizona state
(aka state Citizen), not a citizen of the
United States.  Nor am I a resident alien.

If you invoke 1983, you are telling the
court you are a federal citizen.