Time: Sun Nov 24 19:46:29 1996
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: flu-shots
Bcc: Liberty Law

Some years ago, Richard McDonald and
Jeffrey Thayer did a videotape in which
Thayer admitted to having discovered
a large number of updates to the rules
for the U.S. Court of Federal Claims
(aka Claims Court).  Those new rules
concerned the new procedures for handling
the large number of wrongful death suits
which were anticipated because of a
widespread innoculation program which
the federal government was planning.
I remember very distinctly when Richard
said to me, "This is premeditated murder."
I still agree with him.  Now, for proof,
look at the Gulf War Syndrome, and evidence
of anthrax innoculations that were injected
into American soldiers destinated for Iraq.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

P.S.  Richard, do I have the name of the
court correctly written?