Time: Mon Nov 25 14:49:24 1996
To: "Dave Cinege" <dcinege@psychosis.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: belief systems
Bcc:

Dave,

I believe it, and that is the message
of the whole story:  your life will
be controlled, even driven, by your
belief system.  Beliefs are extremely
important, and they will make a very
big difference in your life, no matter
what you believe.  World War II happened
before I was born, and it certainly ended
more than 25 years ago;  and yet,
historians continue to write reams about
it.  The passage of time does not thereby
invalidate any historical events.  That's
what I believe, anyway;  you are free to
disagree, because you believe differently.
I belive it, because I have now experienced
the influence of supernatural powers in
my own life;  you may not believe this,
but I am not wholly responsible for
whatever good things I am now doing;
they are happening because of forces that
are powerful and beyond our normal senses.
I believe this, because I know this, deep
down in my heart and soul.