Re: Need help and advice with a COURT hearing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NEW on October 25, 1998 at 22:38:03:

In Reply to: Re: Need help and advice with a COURT hearing posted by Two Cities on October 25, 1998 at 11:35:23:

>?File with the secretary of state, a statement of residency in the organic state, and claim membership in the that body politic???

How can I contact any persons who are members of this "body politic"? Are these People properly assembled under parliamentry law?

I thought that "resident" was short for "resident alien enemy" under international law.

This organic state you speak of; do you mean the People of Old Order type Amish, Quaker and or Todays Jural Societies?

Would not One serve Lawful Process as opposed to file-ing LEGAL defacto process?

Excuse Me. I'm new at this stuff.

: The trap was sprung at the time an 'application for
: "Certificate of Title"' was executed. And this was
: indeed a voluntary application, presumably executed
: with full knowledge and intent. As long as this contract
: remains intact, it will be enforced. Removing the plates
: does not cancel the contract. The door out for the seller
: was to execute a report of the sale. The door in for
: the buyer is the application.

: What actual ownership the STATE holds by virtue of the first
: title application is not clear to myself. But their
: ownership role cannot be disputed. Apparently they receive
: from the dealer the MSO in the event of the sale of a new
: car, which then is converted to a vehicle. Without the MSO,
: or a release from the STATE of their interest, full ownership
: of the car does not exist. These releases are among other things
: executed for cars that are 'junked' in an orderly fashion.

: This operation appears to be similar in scope, to that of
: 'recording real property', the latter act of volition seems
: to establish a conditional type of ownership, in return
: for the advantages conferred by the recordation process.

: Along these lines, both the "State of .." and the
: "STATE OF .." maintains stringent rules of requirements
: for residency, all of which will be established by
: contract, express or implied. Availing oneself of the
: proceeds issued by the "State of" or "STATE OF" for 'free'
: establishes the contract implicitely. The LIBRARY card
: confers residency, because it is only issued to RESIDENTS.

: The presumption created by a DRIVERS LICENSE can be revoked
: with a "Notice of voluntary surrender". These forms are pre-
: printed and available from the licensing agency. Asked in one
: place about a form for voluntary surrender of the "Title", but
: at least this outlet was not aware of a procedural system.

: The Voter Registration will also create a presumption of residency.
: Unless revoked, it remains, and an expired or never renewed
: DRIVERS LICENSE does not appear to entirely cancel the contract.

: Observe the rules for privately imported cars, running on 'football'
: plates from Germany, and other decals from other countries. The requirement
: to register this property with the "STATE OF ..", hinges on Residency, or
: RESIDENCY. So how does one support proof of non-residency.

: File with the secretary of state, a statement of residency in the
: organic state, and claim membership in the that body politic. Even
: though it is under assault, by the others, proof of residency both
: Without the "State of .." and WITHOUT the "STATE OF .." may help.

: The similar treatment of ownership of real property,
: and the subjugation of the means and methods of exchange
: are also of interest.

: : You can't be sovereign and a citizen at the same time.

: : Tell us what authority recognizes the so-called "sovereign citizen".

: : Matters of Equity do not have to be written contracts.

: : Legal deception and ruse are not fraud.

: : Certificate of Title. "A title for a motor vehicle is a security under 18 U.S.C. 2314 and 2315.

: : Your motor vehicle is liened against the National Debt which means it is actually THEIR motor vehicle and you must register and license THEIR motor Vehicle.

: : The POLICE COURT is enforcing code LAW.

: : Forget it and grow up!

: :
: : : Find out if it is an action at law or equity. (before you plead). Demand a court of record, so you can appeal. Most traffic court settings are in truth merely administrative hearings. If it is an action at law, (which it won't be, but the court might slip), demand habeas corpus, there must be an injured party. Equity requires a contract, ask them when the heck you contracted with them for anything, a one sided contract is unconscionable, a fraud from inception. Last, but not least, make sure the court realizes that you are conducting yourself as a sovereign citizen, you govern yourself, and ADMIT YOU MADE AN ERROR, AND IT WILL NOT RECURR. If you were doing 100 mph on a Montana freeway during a clear day with no traffic, that's one thing. If it was raining, visibility was poor, the roads were crammed, you were doing a dramatically higher speed than most traffic and weaving in and out, I might not throw the book at ya, but I'd probably punch you out. With Liberty comes responsibility.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]