Re: Deeds: An update

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Two Cities on September 14, 1997 at 12:25:34:

In Reply to: Re: Deeds: An update posted by ToneyA on September 13, 1997 at 20:48:44:

: Fascinating! I live in King County in Washington State and wonder how can I void the registration on my property (house and lot) and have same "filed for record". I hate to use this forum to ask such a question but your posting had no email address. Thanks.

I have no comprehensive solution. The subject matter is
likely to more complex than initially meets the eye.
gopher:// will give you automated
access to the RCW with a search engine. RCW seems
to be very relevant on the subject. But then none of us own
the property, since we never payed for it, so the last owner
that PAYED (i.e. gave substance) is likely to have a good claim
even today. RCW on homesteads is interesting too.
The superior court judge, or the city clerk are suppossed to
have a bound book, wherein patent rights, and rights of possession
are entered. (RCW.58.28.100 & 58.28.310) and this book is
probably part of the public domain, and perhaps one can request
to inspect the book. It would show the recent history of patent
and possession issues raised.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]