IRS Insurance

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David on October 07, 1997 at 00:10:14:

I failed to add to the previous post that there is such a thing as
IRS insurance. I myself have purchased an insurance policy to cover
just such an eventuality. This sort of policy can only be
sold to individuals by a particular type of insurance person and not
an insurance agent. I searched many insurance agents and company's
both here in FLORIDA and other stste/republics and was only able
to come up with one person. Name as follows;

George A. Sand
International Estate Consulting Firm
583-G Pondella Rd.
N. Ft. Myers 33903/TDC

office: 1-(941)656-3577
Fax: 1-(941)656-2804

If you give him a call he will help by providing a low
cost policy that will pay any short of long term IRS debt.
He also has an e-mail address and as soon as I get it from
him I'll post it.

For any of you IRS agents,(and I know that you are watching us,)
out there. In the words that were sown into the Legal American Flag
at the Alomo; " Go ahead, come and %$#&^@# take it" (emphasis mine)


"quietly arm yourselves, your going to need it."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]