Re: how do i get media bypass mag

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tracy monson on February 02, 1998 at 22:59:24:

In Reply to: Re: Who Income Tax applies to posted by Common Right Group on November 13, 1997 at 03:44:31:

: : : In the latest issue of Media Bypass magazine a reader did some historical research and low and behold he came up with a letter from the Collector of Internal Revenue that states that the income tax only applies to federal people and that people in the states have to be taxed constitutionally. So it looks loke the income tax is only a federal tax and has no application within the states of the union unless it is applied to a federal worker. Now I would say that is a revelation. He also found documentation that states that the 301 and 601 regulations only apply to title 27. Is the cat coming out of the bag?

: : Could you please tell me the date for the magazine
: : and how to get a copy of it. Thanks

: Do a web search for Media Bypass and direct your inquiry to them via e-mail. Hate to sound like an ass, but have y'all noticed how many of the postings on this site look like they come from folks who can't use a phone book?
: Someone will say we are way out of line for that, but we only say, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]