FORMAL NOTICE OF PERTINENT LAW
AND DEMAND TO OBEY PERTINENT LAW
TO: Jack L. Wagner, Clerk of Court
501 “I” Street, Suite 4-200
FROM: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964(a)
DATE: April 28, 2003 A.D.
SUBJECT 28 U.S.C. 1691, 62 Stat. 945 (June 25, 1948 A.D.)
Docket #CIV S-01-1480 WBS DAD PS
§ 1691. Seal and teste of process
“All writs and process issuing from a court of the United States shall be under the seal of the court and signed by the clerk thereof.”
Pertinent court decisions in re 28 U.S.C. 1691 now follow:
Middleton Paper Co. v. Rock River Paper Co.,
19 F. 252 (C.C. Wisconsin 1884)
Taylor v. U.S.,
45 F. 531 (C.C. Tennessee 1891)
U.S. v. Murphy,
82 F. 893 (DCUS Delaware 1897)
Leas & McVitty v. Merriman,
132 F. 510 (C.C. Virginia 1904)
U.S. v. Sharrock,
276 F. 30 (DCUS Montana 1921)
In re Simon,
297 F. 942, 34 ALR 1404 (2nd Cir. 1924)
Scanbe Mfg. Co. v. Tryon,
400 F.2d 598 (9th Cir. 1968)
Miles v. Gussin,
104 B.R. 553 (Bkrtcy. D.C. 1989)
FORMAL DEMAND FOR SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE
Accordingly, FORMAL DEMAND is hereby made of you, Jack L. Wagner, in your capacity as the federal District Clerk in Sacramento, California, within 5 working days of your receipt of this DEMAND:
(1) to amend the official docket in the above entitled case so as to remove all references to writs and other processes which have heretofore been issued by any court of the United States in violation of 28 U.S.C. 1691, 62 Stat. 945 supra;
(2) to re-issue each and every one of said writs and other processes in strict obedience to the stated requirements of 28 U.S.C. 1691, 62 Stat. 945 supra;
(3) to re-enter each and every one of said re-issued writs and other processes into the official Court record and docket of the above entitled case;
(4) to serve each and every one of said re-issued writs and other processes upon all interested parties; and,
(5) to serve a corrected docket sheet on all interested parties.
Notice to principals is notice to agents.
Notice to agents is notice to principals.
/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General and Plaintiff/Appellant
c/o Forwarding Agent
UPS PMB #332
501 West Broadway, Suite “A”
San Diego 92101
copy: Dr. John C. Alden, M.D., Federal Witness and Trustee,
The EyeCare Fund ‑‑ Vision for Everyone, Oakland, California
Hon. Sandra Day O’Connor, J. (supervising)
Supreme Court of the United States, Washington, D.C.