Re: Can we vote?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Paul Andrew Mitchell on February 24, 1998 at 20:06:47:

In Reply to: Re: Can we vote? posted by Bill Morris on February 06, 1998 at 13:07:19:

: : I need some imput on the following situation. I tried to register to vote yesterday at the county clerk's office. Now before everyone jumps all over me I was aware of the potential implications in signing of Adhesion Contracts, however we have a big election coming up with the chance of electing a constitutionally oriented sherrif and changing a corrupt departing.

: Anyhow, as I attempted to register I was told I had to answer 4 questions verbally. The 2nd question said that if I register to vote in the Stat of Colorado I also agree to register my vehicles, get a drivers license and the last point pay income taxes! ! ! ! I took issue with the county clerk on that last point in taxes. I asked what does income tax have to do with voting? She said " it was one of the requirements for proving I was a "resident"
: Can anyone tell me if there is a way to vote without perjuring myself. And how can they prevent me from voting on the basis of income tax.

Voting is a fundamental Right.
To deprive you of this Right, by attaching
conditions which create tax or other
liabilities, is to lien on a Right which
is unalienable (read "un-lien-able").
See 18 U.S.C. 241 and 242, in pari materia.

Your remedy is to enjoin your County
Registrar of Voters from attaching any
conditions to voting. Forcing voter
registrants to declare, under penalty
of perjury, that they are federal citizens
is one such unlawful condition. Confer
at "Federal citizenship" in Black's Law
Dictionary, Sixth Edition. Making you
liable for property taxes is another
such unlawful condition. For some
thorough background research on the
voter registration fraud throughout
the 50 Union states, see Gilbertson's
OPENING BRIEF and related pleadings,
in particular the applications for
leave to file enlarged briefs.

An alternative way to the same result
is to petition your county court for
an order authorizing depositions, from
which you can establish all the evidence
you need of the unlawful practice you
describe. Assuming your county does
not contest your evidence, you can
fast-track your suit by moving directly
to summary judgment.

/s/ Paul Mitchell
Counselor at Law,
Federal Witness, and
Private Attorney General

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]